Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!






My awesome birthday cake from Crave Cupcakes! 



Cropped jacket: Costa Blanca
Silk tank: Thrifted
BCBG Shorts: Birthday gift from Natasha
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace: Gift

So today is my birthday, heres hoping it goes well! This outfit is from a pre birthday dinner I had with friends last week. 

As you can see the sun is shining! I would like to think my little rant the other day helped but who knows, I'll take any sunshine I can get! I'm happy I finally got to wear these awesome shorts Natasha got me, I love them and have a feeling they will be a staple in my summer wardrobe.

Sadly my ankle and now whole foot is a rainbow of colors from spraining it the weekend before! So the weather is co-operating but still no wearing of the awesome new wedges until this swelling and extreme pain subside..... I am wearing the other pair of sandals I got, but I haven't done up the zipper in the back due to the swelling!

As for todays photos, well I was a little rushed trying to meet my friends for dinner so the shots were very few and as such not much for quality! Then I was so excited about my birthday cake I ate a piece before taking a photo.....


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I see what you mean about your ankle being so colourful...thank goodness you're never one to shy away from colour!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!