Friday, June 24, 2011










Green military jacket

Model: Nav Bassi
Photographer: Vanessa Dezutter
Designer: Brianna Maryon
Hair: Joanna Kemp Make up: Joanna Kemp


I designed this military jacket in my first year at college and had sewed most of it together but had been on the hunt for buttons for some time. I finally got it done for the fashion show, 21 buttons and button holes the night before!
I'd actually like to make this again but as a vest to mix it up, I'll just put it on the list of things I want to make....

This look was so much fun to put together, between the faux mohawk and make up mask this is fierce!

3 comments:

  1. nice pictures....love the heels


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing images! Loving that coat!

    http://blog.badjoan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job on that jacket!
    Ummm...I have a feeling that some people don't think before they comment...who care if you love those heels person, this post is about a jacket! The only way you're allowed to comment on the heels is if the person who writes this blog is wearing them!! haha...ok rant over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!