Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun In The Sun













Knit Top: Tristan
Wrap skirt: Street festival
Snakeprint sandals: Aldo
Purse: Street market Milan
Necklaces: Thrifted and gift
Ring: Street Vendor Mexico


I had fun with these photos today, a couple I'm sure you can tell I've played with the contrast and etc. I'll be continuing to play with these and see what I come up. 

This wrap is one of those fun flowy pieces that I enjoy because I always seem to have lovely weather when wearing it! I don't wear it too often, but given this realization I think I will be wearing it much more often in hopes of good weather! Another reason why this skirt is so fantastic: it has 3 prints!

Note how small my purse is! In it i have managed to fit:

Handcream
Wallet
Keys
Cellphone
Book - The Jane Austen Handbook
Lip balm

Yes, I really did fit a book in my purse, I typically will not go anywhere without a book or my ereader in my bag, if I have a spare 5 minutes I'll be pulling out my book no matter where I am. Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors, and this book (not by Jane Austen) is about people and society from the periods of her books. There's even a part about how to write a letter, how to get a husband, and etc. Its so entertaining!  

Keeping my fingers crossed for more sunny days.....



2 comments:

  1. Your ring is so unique, and cheerful! Love the little ethnic vibe!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt so much...hve you ever tried wearing it the other million ways it can be worn?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!