Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weather Was Not A Factor






T-shirt: F21
Vest: Refind
Skirt: BCBG
Leather Jacket: Leather Market, Florence
Tights: Winners
Boots: Nine West
Feather Earrings: Self made

Okay, so I can't get enough of these boots. Really. I've managed to think of so many different ways to wear them, even summertime so I will never have to be without them!
Well, I most certainly did not check the forecast when I decided on this outfit, but I don't care it was fun and I'm not sure I would of gone with something else anyways so oh well.

I've just noticed a big thread on the back of my skirt in the last photo. These photos were taken at the end the day in my office, due to the blizzard outside. We've gotten some serious snow around here lately and I'm excited, that means snowboarding!!!! I'm going this weekend. But I'm getting off topic.....

This past week I went to a party with the beau and got to wear my leopard print evening gown. Its amazing, I've never been so proud of something I've made. I also don't think I've ever spent so much time on one garment, but hey it paid off. Anyways, I'll be posting those photos later on this week, stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Your leather jacket is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you look SOOOO fabulous!! Such a totally unexpected combo, but I LOVE it!!
    I can't wait to see your leopard dress either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is so beautiful! It just looks so buttery and soft. I like your styling of it, as well. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!