Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Break Wardrobe


Photos courtesy of La Vie En Rose

So I'm going to Mexico this Saturday. The beau decided after spending a thrilling week in Winnipeg for New Years that maybe we should go somewhere warm.... So we're going to the Mayan Rivera for a whole week!

The above bikini is one I purchased from La Vie En Rose for my trip. I'm not a fan of bathing suits in general, but this one is fantastic and doesn't make me look like a 12 year old boy trying on his big sisters bathing suit! Needless to say, there will not be bathing suit photos posted, I will post photos of the pretty flowers, ruins and etc when I get back though.

I've also packed enough dresses to wear about 2 a day. I know, for a fashion blogger I should be far more efficient but its been bloody freezing here and I'm going to relish the warmth and sunshine and wearing my pretty summer dresses without sweaters and tights as much as possible!


2 comments:

  1. The suit looks very cute!!
    I demand a post full of pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!