Monday, February 7, 2011

Cindarella Wishes She Had A Dress Like This....




Silk Chiffon Leopard Print Evening Gown

So I thought that I would not touch up these photos in any way so I could say just how fabulous I think this dress is without any extras but now I see my demon eyes.....

Well, heres the final dress, you got to see the process, all the pieces and now at long last the final garment!
All I can say is how very proud I am of this dress, and even that doesn't capture the enjoyment I had wearing it. I will add that i danced all night in this dress and did not even once worry about it sliding off because it fits so brilliantly!

But now I wonder, how I will top this in the future?


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    I am finally coming back to the blogosphere after our moving of apartments and I am amazed of what you have accomplished! The bodice fits perfectly, and I love the draping of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love this! You look stunning! I'm sure you were the envy of all of the other women with that lush hair, and that gorgeous dress! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!