Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Pants Ever!





Cardigan: Joe Fresh
T-shirt: F21
Necklace: Gift from Amy
Belt: Winners
Pleather Pants: Gift from Natasha
Oxfords: Spring

So I finally have a pair of badass pants! All thanks to my amazing friend Natasha. As seen in the above photos I develop a bit of an attitude while wearing these pants. But I mean really, how can I help it? I love them so much there aren't words to do them justice. Notice the fabulous little zippers at the bottom of the leg and the knee articulation. Such a smart lady that Natasha.....

Sadly the weather has been ridiculously cold so these photos were taken inside!

Does anyone else have badass pants?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You look smoking hot in those pants! They fit you perfectly!!
    I'm so glad I made you a pair!! Now I need to brave wearing mine again!

    Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she did a great job! Love them!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!