Monday, December 6, 2010

Snowflake Ball


Dress: Selfmade
Shoes: Aldo
Purse: Winners
Pearl necklace as bracelet: Christmas market booth
Earrings: Gift

So Friday for the Snowflake ball, also known as the big fancy Christmas party that is thrown for the students at our college. Its a lot of fun, people get dressed up, theres great food, pretty decorations and this year Santa even stopped by so students could get their photo taken with him.

Silly me, I didn't take pictures of the food, we had some delicious appetizers before even got to our meal so I didn't even go up for seconds! The meal is great also, because members of the Board of Governors of our school come and volunteer and help serve the food among other things, and really help make this event a success.

I'm glad I got to wear this dress again, it took a fair amount of time to make and I think I've now worn it three times so I think all the hard work has paid off!  Unfortunately I may have to retire this dress as I got a couple snags on it.... I think I have enough pictures wearing it too so thats maybe alright....



2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should ever retire that dress! I love the neckline on it! You'd better hope that you don't have the same size feet as me, because I'm coming after those shoes! They rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to show off the back of it in pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!