Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm an Angel, Really...


You can't see the snowflakes Cajun had drawn on her face from this angle, but they were cool!

Good job Cajun on this artistic shot!

 
Wings & Halo: Borrowed from Cajun
Faux Fur coat: Value Village
Grey Maxi Dress: Value Village

So I got to be in a parade the weekend before last for my college. We (the executive) had discussed about someone being the snow queen, Cajun did a fantastic job. She looks every bit the part, the little girls lined up to have their picture taken with her....
So we had the Snow Queen, the Snow King, and me the Christmas Angel. It ended up being a lot of fun, even though I was surrounded by children, they were for the most part all pleasant and not screaming their heads off. Thank you Santa, they all behaved so well with your presence.

However.....

I had a little boy walk up to me and say "Hi Angel..... Gigantic Angel......" He then walked away but returned a short while later and said "Aren't Angels supposed to be all white?" 
I wasn't sure how to take any of this but the gigantic angel part was pretty funny.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha kids are hilarious! You look great! I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am soooo loving all that fur! Glamtastic!

    ♥ V
    http://www.gritandglamour.com
    twitter: @gritandglamour

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!