Wednesday, December 8, 2010





Dress: Zara
Vest: Refind
Brody Jeans: Hand me downs from Katrina
Scarf: Refind
Steve Madden Booties: DSW 

I'm entertained by how happy I'm looking in the first couple photos.... Thats sarcasm. It was like midnight or later when I did these. Everyday is blending into the next these days.... Well as of Monday I'm free for 3 weeks! I just have to keep on keepin' on until then, and do as much as I can.

Last night we had our executive Christmas party and did a gift exchange. One of the gifts was a pair of Nerf guns which are, as I type flying around the office. I was just set upon and had the whole thing unloaded on me.... Boys... I'll be getting mine though, don't you worry....

Onto the outfit, Refind has quickly become a favorite haunt of mine, such great finds! Ever since we went to the Hermes boutique and got to speak with a a lady who makes them I've been wanting to incorporate more scarves into my outfits!

I'm going now, the nerf guns are a wee bit distracting....




4 comments:

  1. So well put together! I really like the dress! I don't know what it is, but I love stripes! Maybe I'm secretly envious, because I'm far too wide to pull them off! You look fantastic, and you go show those boys who is boss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the scarf with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just goes to show...you are never too old to play with nerf guns (that is why the recommended ages always say "and up" :)) Love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerf guns? Man your office sounds so much fun! Well by now you should be FREE + enjoying the holidays. Thanks so much for your comment + totally digging this scarf n stripes duo ;)

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!