Friday, November 12, 2010

Pleated Pants Can Be Cute Too Ya Know





Ruffled Jean Jacket: Zara
Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt: Reitmans
Pleated Wide Leg Pants: BCBG
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Lip Necklace: F21
Booties: Nine West

I finally wore this jacket. I'm still on the quest for a perfect denim jacket, but this different take was so cute I couldn't pass up on it. I don't think I've worn it in blog photos yet, but here it is! I'm not even sure what the perfect denim jacket is to me, but in the summer especially when I wear cute dresses, there are days when I wish I had a little denim jacket to layer over top.
 I love these pants they're a favorite, and I definitely don't wear them as often as I'd like to. Where else have you seen pleats on pants look so good? I was also told how cute my bum looks in these pants, and it wasn't by the beau, but it was sure funny.....

This outfit was too fun, and too cute to not photo, however as you can see these photos are taken in the doorway. There really was not a lot of room, I had to move the coat rack, and my roommate squished onto the entrance way bench trying to squeeze all of me into the frame. It was quite a hilarious process, but thats why I'm looking a little goofy in these pictures. I guess you just had to be there. Doesn't the bag of salt just make the photos?

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. I love these happy smily photos!
    The pleated pants are quite cute!! I think pleats + wide leg = Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are pretty much awesome. I'd love to have a pair like that!! Must put it on my to watch for list!


    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!