Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pearls are Pretty






XOXO Dress: Winners
Sweater: Suzy Shier
Pearl Necklace: Xmas fair
Tights: Winners
Steve Madden Booties: DSW

I got this pearl necklace on the weekend! I adore pearls, despite a lot people thinking they are for grannies I love all the new ways to wear them. I loved the different shapes and that they were black on white, gorgeous! This time around I wore them with a more conservative outfit, I just really wanted to wear this dress! I ended up having to wear snowpants and my big winter jacket to get to school though, as before heading out I noticed the thermostat showing it was below -30 degrees! I was determined to wear a dress after suffering through pants and cold weather for so many days and I did it! Victory!

The Christmas craft market I went to was amazing, I love craft fairs. I was hoping to find something for my dad, him being the most impossible person to shop for but no luck..... Any ideas?

Maybe I should do a challenge where I sport this pearl necklace all week showing off all the ways I would style it up? Hmm.... 

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see this dress without the sweater...definitely style up the necklace for a week!
    As for your dad...not a clue...men are impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men are sooo hard to shop for! I also love this necklace! Pearls are classy!

    Oh... and what is that white thing your making or someone is making? Shirt, dress? I don't know, all I know is thats some serious talent going on in the background, and I'd love to see you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Market season will start soon here too! I wish I could do a few German ones... But this year is budget year as well :s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!