Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh Sunny Days....





Jacket: Leather Shop in Florence
Black Knit Top: Winners
Scarf: Refind
Suede Skirt: Gift
Brown Fishnets: Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company
Bamboo Earrings: Gift
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Sunnies: Kathy Van Zeeland Outlet

This was an absolutely beautiful day..... People seemed to think it was cold which amazed me, I thought it was quite warm and was enjoying every minute of it! I'm excited I got to wear this scarf, I got it a couple weeks ago and it had been sitting in my car abandoned..... but no more!
Quite a palette of neutrals, mixing black and brown even! Oh my.... I've never been much for that old brown and black can mix together cliche.... Lame. I love everything about this outfit, it was fun, visually interesting, I got to show off my legs...... I got to bust out the leather jacket that I've hardly had a chance to wear lately as well! Yay!

My tailored jacket 2nd fitting is due next Tuesday, today I did sample bound buttonholes on my fabric to see how it would go and they turned out quite fabulous. This makes me a little nervous, as I hope the ones I do on my actual jacket will turn out as good! Isn't that the way though? After that I'll be pad stitching my lapel, re-attaching my peplum with the pockets sewn in and a few other things I can't quite remember right now....

3 comments:

  1. Such a great fall look!...Love your new scarf..I really need to wear the one you gave me..I was just thinking about what I could wear it with today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE mixing black and brown!!!
    and I love your combination of leather and suede. very sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!