Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh Its Red Alright!




DKNY Jacket: Thrifted
Top: Gift from Natasha
Earl Jeans: Winners
Wedge Shoes: The Shoe Company
Bracelets: Ten Thousand Villages, Festival Vendor, & Suzy Shier
Necklace: Gift from Natasha
Bamboo Earrings: Gift

Another glorious sunny day! The best part about photos at the moment is that its the one time in the day when I'm typically outside and get to spend a few minutes enjoying the sunshine! Sad, but true.... Also fun, is how awesome and red my hair looks with the sun shining on it! Yay! I'm loving it a lot!!!! I've been enjoying my colored hair so much, I can't stop thinking about when I can dye it again!

So I wore the DKNY jacket I thrifted and I'm still enjoying it a lot, especially styled with the long wide leg jeans and etc. This jacket is also a great length with the top underneath. Coincidence? I really can't say....

Also, since its Remembrance day, I hope everyone has taken a moment to appreciate all our veterans and troops. Being an Army brat and growing up with my dad away in the Army has made me appreciate this very much. 

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is faublously red with the sunshine! I need to do something new with my hair...maybe I should go firey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so jealous of your lush curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i recently discovered your blog! it`s amazing, keep going on good job!i`m looking forward for new posts! you may check on mine, you`ll love it! if you follow , i shall return the favor! thanx!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!