Monday, November 1, 2010

My Mannequin Friends...





Military Jacket: Smart Set
T-shirt: Bluenotes
Skirt: Suzy Shier
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Spring
Pashmina: Vendor in Florence

So last night at midnight a classmate and I were packing our stuff up at school and I remembered I had not taken blog photos.... So here they are.... The days are, much to my amazement getting longer. Ie. Not daylight, just the amount of time in the da I'm awake compared to asleep, and I'm just not sure how much longer I can keep doing this. I then proceeded to go home and work on a croquis I need to have done for tomorrow. I was up late, way later than I'm ever up... Except for that time when I stayed up all night waiting for someones plane to come in so I could meet them at Denny's.... LOL. Right Natasha?

So I wrote this last week and then never posted......

Last week had some rather unpleasant events unfold which have affected me but also my entire college and has put some intense sadness on everyone. I won't comment any further and will certainly try to keep further posts  positive but  its a difficult time for a lot of people.

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween, stay tuned for costume photos.


1 comment:

  1. I love your fun skirt...so pretty and perfect with the B&W shoes!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your costume pics...I was hoping that's what todays post would be....oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!