Wednesday, November 10, 2010




Knit Wrap Top: Suzy Shier
Leopard Print Mini: H & M
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Boots: Spring
Necklaces: Gift
Belt: Zara

I enjoy this leopard print dress very much. Its a print first of all, so I'm hooked from the start and I just love dresses. They're great. Really. I can't say what is happening with me in the photos though, its looking a little awkward, I'm not remembering anything in particular that would cause this, so this shall continue to be a mystery to me....

On an important note:
I'm waiting for the snow to arrive. Hoping even.... Yes, I like the snow, love it even. Only for the snowboarding typically, I don't like slipping in the snow or my shoes getting ruined due to salt stains or any of that, but its November and I'd really like the mountains to get a lot more snow so I can get out and enjoy some snowboarding.... I had accepted the fact that we didn't really get a summer and I was putting my hopes on the snow and that soon enough I would be bundled up, wearing my sparkly goggles, and ripping down the mountains. Then last week we got this amazing warm weather and now no snow. The mountains were supposed to be opening, and though some of them did, I don't count 1 chair operating as the mountain really being "open"! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm gonna make it happen. Probably not, but I can always hope.


1 comment:

  1. Love it! You already know how much I love the leopard...and you also know how much I love it with purple...so of course I love this outfit!
    Snow I don't love tho

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!