Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter Strikes Again!



I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Saturday, it was awesome. A lucky girl in my class got tickets to see it at midnight last Thursday and was showing off her nails she had painted with all of the houses and the the Hogwarts shield. I asked if she could paint mine and she was nice enough to agree so thats what I did on my lunch break on Friday.
I can't even paint one color on my nails without messing them up, so as far as I'm concerned this classmate of mine has mad skills!

I will add that even though a fantastic job was done on the first part of the Deathly Hallows, its not quite as satisfying of an experience when its only half the book. Know what I mean? Regardless, I'm stoked for part two to come out in July.

3 comments:

  1. Yeay for Harry Potter! I saw it on Wednesday, I had a great time! Even if it was just half of the book and a bit slower. I am a fangirl, so very forgiving and enthusiastic about the slightest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some serious talent! I still haven't seen it yet, I'm waiting until a friend is back at Christmas and the wait is killing me! I guess it will be less of an intermission until the next half though! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy! That's so crazy fantastic! Yet to see the movie but this weekend, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!