Monday, October 18, 2010

Yay, I Got It All Done!



 
Top: Gift from Natasha
Knit Skinny Pants: Suzy Shier
Bangles: Le Chateau
Two Tone Oxfords: Spring
Earrings: Gift from Natasha

I had an amazing weekend! I did dye my hair, but if you're looking at these photos and thinking "well her hair doesn't look any bloody different!" you would be correct, these photos are from Friday. So you will have to remain in suspense till tomorrow. I will say that my sister Kayleigh did a fabulous job, I love my hair very much!!!! She also waxed my eyebrows and gave me a chemical peel. For these reasons alone I just can't allow her to take off traveling in the spring! Sorry Kayleigh, but its just not happening. That, and the fact that who will I get to model my clothes in the year end fashion show at school?

I also got to work on my costume, mainly just buying supplies but the beau found me a fabulous viking hammer at Value Village! Did I mention I'm being Astrid from How To Train Your Dragon? Shes awesome, its going to be fun! The beau has decided to be the Mad Hatter, which I think he will be perfect for so we also found lots of great things for that on the weekend. I even found a couple packs of smaller thread bobbins I'm going to make into the sash the Hatter wears. 

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. I so can't wait to see your costume! (and robs too)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!