Thursday, October 14, 2010

Views To Be Thankful For!




These photos are from my Thanksgiving weekend visiting my dad. I could of put quite a few more in but Blogger is being quite strange when it comes to uploading my photos at the moment, so maybe another time!
Rusty had a great weeked since my dads place is on the lake and he got to swim to his hearts content all weekend! We climbed the local mountain which I haven't done in quite a few years, it was great and the views were amazing as always, but holy cow am I ever out of shape! I also think my dad took us up the worst route possible which I pointed out, but we remain to agree to disagree on that point. We were quite lucky to of gone out for our hike when we did though, since after we got back to the house in the afternoon a big storm came up from out of nowhere!

I thought this old abandoned car the beau and I found hiking the next day was super interesting. It reminds me of the old flying car of  Mr. Weasley's that Ron uses to rescue Harry. Did ever mention that I am a Harry Potter fan? I think the are some of the best books I have ever read. I remember being in high school and my little sister got me to read the first one because she was so excited about what she had just read, after that I was hooked! I can't wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to come out next month, I started reading it on the drive backso I'm prepared! 



1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Love the one of the car. Go nature!

    And yes! Harry Potter! SO excited for the movie too!

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!