Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Saying Good Bye To The Maxi






Maxi Dress: Zara
Necklace: Refind
Gladiator Sandals: Nine West
Sunnies: Kathy Van Zeeland Outlet

It was yet another glorious day and I thought I would make the most of it by wearing a maxi dress as it would most likely be the last time.... Ironically this day was a heck of a lot nicer than 99% of all the days we had this summer and it is now October!

I wore this big chunky necklace to cover the serious cleavage this dress shows off, I just didn't think it was a great thing for school. Its funny looking at this dress though, as it almost seems a tad short with this angle but I would in no way want this dress any longer as I can trip over it so easily already.  I did enjoy a beautiful drive back to the city after class, but then spent the rest of the afternoon in a chair at the dentist so I didn't get to enjoy the weather as much as I certainly would of liked. I should mention that these photos are actually from last week!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanks Giving long weekend!






1 comment:

  1. I don't think you need to say goodbye to the Maxi...I think you just need to layer...tights...chunky boots...longsleeve t underneath and a chunky cardi over top...it would be perfect...well in my opinion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!