Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Just Needed Some Pow Factor!






Jacket: Suzy Shier
T-shirt: Bluenotes
Sequin skirt: F21
Necklaces: Suzy Shier, Le Chateau
Knee socks: Winners
Steve Madden Booties: DSW
Earrings: Gift fron Natasha

Pls note that these pictures were taken at 11:30pm at night! Why this late and obviously still in a class room? Well thats just how much homework I have.... I should also point out I am consistantly at school by 8am everyday regardless of class start time at 9 or 10! So since it was obviously too dark outside one of my friends was kind enough to humor me with these photo as we were packing up to leave. This was another one of those15.5hr days at school but hey at least I looked fabulous yes?

I woke up in the morning feeling like I needed some wow factor aka. sequins. I'm not sure what brought this on but sequins are just so great I could hardly feel as though I was headed to a bad place! Plus I figured the t-shirt calmed the whole thing down to make things daytime appropriate especially just for school. And again, like the leopard print, lots of compliments! So I guess it worked!

But now I'm blogging into homework time so I must go!


2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this post? I love every article in this outfit! Together and seperate! Very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love the knee socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!