Sunday, October 24, 2010

Giraffes Are Cute, Maybe I Am Too!







Boyfriend Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Dress: Rickis
Braided Bead Necklace: Sears
Boots: The Shoe Company
Earrings: Gift

It was interesting taking these photos the other day.... I didn't have my tripod, so I was balancing my camera on its side in the crack in the stairs of the deck. Talk about ingenious yes? As a result I have a lovely photo of the sky.... Close up photos were an issue though.....

This was a fun outfit I put together keeping in mind that I needed to keep it professional, as I had breakfast with my mentor.  I love everything about this dress, its got a fabulous giraffe print, along with the funky way the darts along the waist going out to the bust and the hip are at such random angles. I figure giraffes are super cute with the awesome animal print and that maybe I am almost as cute with my wearing their print!? Oh the interesting ways we girls like to see things!    




3 comments:

  1. So I used to always balance my camera on things on it's side...and I broke it a few days ago balancing it on the BBQ...so now I need another new camera...ugh!!

    Yes they are cute..and so are you...and you know how I feel about that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the title I was super excited! I love giraffes!! I think you might just be a little bit cuter wearing that dress then they are as well! I love how you accessorized it! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress. love the pop of red. and the boots, perfect.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!