Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Easy A Inspiration


Cardigan: Suzy Shier
Bustier: F21
Parasuco Jeans: Smart Set
Necklace: The Bay

So a couple friends and I last Thursday decided to take a quick study break and go see Easy A at the movie theatre. This local movie theatre is so cute and tiny, it shows one movie at a time and even has those old school couples seats. The best part is that you can get a medium popcorn and drink for $5! It was quite a satisfying experience and inspired this outfit....
Emma Stone was hilarious in this movie and not to mention a total babe in her little bustier tops. All of this inspired me to finally wear one I had gotten just before coming back to school. I think I'm going to take in the waist a little bit though as it was not as snug as I would of liked. Yes, I did wear this to school, but no I did not take the cardigan off. This would of been a fun outfit to go out in, but I was headed out to a football game which resulted in a big sweater, a big knitted hat and a winter jacket. Needless to say the beau was sad to see this outfit go....


1 comment:

  1. You look delicious!! I must go see Easy A...we were supposed to see it on my going away supper night...now I'll have to wait for it to come to DVD...oh well..
    Love your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!