Friday, September 3, 2010

The summer that never was made an appearance!



Dress: H & M
Sandals: Nine West
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Earrings: Gift

What a glorious day! I mean it... It was a beautiful day that turned into a beautiful evening, warm, should of been sitting on a patio somewhere...

Unfortunately, when I took this photo it was the middle of the day and the sun was way too bright so I figured I would take some more later on in the evening... However I was heading back into the city and got stuck in serious traffic so of course it was very dark and photos were no longer an option...

I didn't even get a close up of the cool bamboo earrings that the beau's mom gave to me from her trip to Alaska. I'll be wearing them again soon so I'm sure I will get close ups one of these days....

Hope you at least enjoy the flowers... No idea what they are but they're cool!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty dress Miss million mile long legs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool dress. Oh, and I do like those who knows what flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thats a really pretty dress, and the flowers are lovely too xxx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its starting to warm up rather nicely here and I'm looking forward to my first hot summer in years, Australia will do that for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!