Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ready, Stripe, Go!

Oh dear, I look tired....



Dress: Zara
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Necklaces: Hair show and ?
Bracelet: Suzy Shier
Shoes: Winners
Earrings: F21

I look as tired as I feel in these photos....  Funny enough, at the time I felt alright b looking at them now I am not looking so great.... To top it off I didn't get close up photos or do many angles... My friend Sheila did photos as I seem to of misplaced my tripod now in all the excitement!

In all fairness the last 10 days have been spent doing student welcoming events and actually helping people move into res over the holiday weekend. I'm tired, did I mention that? Add on top of that the fact that I lost my ID and SIN card and have been searching everywhere. Turns out I left them in a photo copier at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I really can be so silly some times....

Tonight we are having a student concert featuring Brad Johner with the Honkin' Chadillacs which I am quite excited for! Tomorrow we have Cyclone the mechanical bull at the student lounge which will be quite a show of its own as well...

My job: I am currently the student body president at my college and was show casing my office in some photos I took last week....

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I wish you got a close up of the shoulders tho..they look quite amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! What a fantastic figure you've got.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!