Friday, September 17, 2010

I really am wearing tights!





So I got playing around with this photo....

Dress: Zara
Knit Wrap Top: Suzy Shier
Belt: Refind
Tights: Shop in Milan
Shoes: Spring
Earrings: Gift from Natasha

I was bad again and didn't do a close up photo! This belt is a fabulous find from Refind a local consignment store. I love it a lot! Unfortunately  I was at school late yesterday doing homework, and then as a was headed home realized I still hadn't done my blog photos. I'm really hoping things will maybe be calmer next week...

This last photo I was trying to brighten up and then just went a little crazy... The final product makes me kind of look like a ghoul before the rotting flesh part??? I think its pretty funny anyways...

A most exciting part of my day yesterday was when I bought some amazing leopard print silk chiffon for the project I have been talking about... At an amazing $12.00/m I might add! Amazing, yes?

I must rush to class now but I'm waiting for a certain NATASHA to confirm she will be coming for a visit. If she doesn't come here I will go there. And I did tell her that!

So come already!

Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Love those shoes. Very cute outfit. And yes, a little ghoulish...and scary...but nonetheless still pretty. How avant garde of you. ;-)

    heart: miss furnellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!