Monday, September 27, 2010

Fashion is my comfort








Cardigan:  Joe Fresh
Tunic: Winners
Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Scarf: Suzy Shier
Belt: Winners
Steve Madden Booties: DSW

Its been a while... I'm still trying to find that rhythm in the madness that is my schedule. I'm not complaining, I've signed up for all of it willingly, even though I was quite naive about what I was in for..... All the experiences are worth it and I'm sure all my hard work will pay off though!

I love taking my photos on campus, but this spot in particular is a favorite as I'm hidden quite well from passers by!  As evident by the layers and leaves on the ground, fall has arrived and it has been quite beautiful.

This past weekend the beau and I went out through Kanakis and did some hiking and enjoyed some of the fall colors highlighted by the sunshine! I so very rarely see sunshine these days its exhilerating when I do. Maybe this makes me appreciate it that much more???

I'll be taking pictures in the next couple of days to show off the amazing fabric I bought last week on my field trip. I'm very excited about my upcoming projects and all the hardwork it'll take to get there because they are goiog be fabulous!!!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty Outfit...I see you wore one of my favorite combos....olive and purple!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!