Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fashion In "The" Office



Dress: H & M
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Tights: Winners
Two Tone Oxfords: Spring
Necklaces: Gofts
Earrings: Gift from Natasha

Its pretty dismal outside so I decided I would take pictures in my president office! Nothing too crazy, its your standard office, I do have a big leather couch against the other wall though... nice and squishy....

This week has been flying by with different meetings, executive training and planning and etc and I've enjoyed all of it. I'm so excited for the upcoming year!

Happy first day of September everybody!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you posted this a day late? Because it is no longer the first day of sept..haha
    I really like this outfit!! You are one Smokin President!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic! I'm loving the tights & saddle shoes combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I totally love your outfit, esp. those shoes! Secondly, what is your job? Seems pretty grown up cool if you have a couch in your office! I've never really had a "grown up" job before so they intrigue me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!