Friday, September 10, 2010

Cowboy Boots To The Concert




Dress: Suzy Shier
Cardigan: Borrowed from Cajun
Necklace: Made by Natasha
Ring: Made by Natasha
Bangles: Le Chateau
Cowboy Boots: ???

This is what I wore to the Welcome Back Concert for Students the other night. I love these cowboy boots and think they are looking quite fabulous with this dress! These boots are also very comfortable which comes in handy with two stepping and just dancing the night away! My new roommates even came out and did some dancing so that was also a lot of fun! 

I also got a lot of complements on my amazing necklace and ring that my wonderful friend Natasha gave to me..... Talented friends are awesome....

I even got to visit with two friends that I went to college with quite a few years ago now this morning and hear about what they've been up to. One is now a wedding photographer so maybe I can get her take my photos.....

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Take you wedding photos??? hahaha...I couldn't resist.
    I quite like this dress! And I'm loving how you mixed a gazillion different styles together...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it into your blog!! Woot Woot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!