Monday, September 13, 2010

And Then There Were Three....







Jacket: Suzy Shier
Printed Tank: Bedo
Jeans: Le Chateau
Steve Madden Booties: DSW
Necklace: Refind

I found this necklace at a local consignment store the other day. I absolutely love it! A lot. Its my latest treasure... I feel as if it took my outfit to great instead of just good or okay.... Accesories are great like that though aren't they?
A bleak note on my week last week was some new rules in my sewing classes. No heels over 2"!!!! I am still quite distraught over this. Apparently it has something to do with "industry standards" for the costume students so we all have to suffer. I am not a costume major, I am a fashion major so I am not pleased by this news. My poor teachers even noted that they would simply be keeping a pair of flats for these classes as they would still be wearing heels for everything else.
Has anyone had a job in the "industry" where such rules were applied? Granted I was only doing alterations over the summer but I even wore opened toed sandals while sewing on the industrial machines and heels if I chose to!

On to a happier topic.... My new roommates! Jordan (blonde hair) and I were friends last year, but Amy (black hair) I met when she moved in. She had met Jordan on a campus tour last year, and been needing to find some roommates and here we are.... These group shots were super fun. The first one, which makes me look like a giant since I am wearing heels is quite funny and of course we had to do a Charlie's Angel pose.... I love both my roommates individual sense of style, and I'm looking forward to some fun poses together in the coming school year!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I love everyones outfits SOOO much...so much that I can't pick a favorite (and I won't...) And yes that necklace is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great necklace! What a find!!
    And I love how you all have very different, very wonderful senses of style! You should do more posts with them in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur necklace :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its comical how different we all look I hadn't thought about how different our styles are until now that I look at it. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!