Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Am I Doing?




Top: Winners
Cargo Pants: BCBG
Oxfords: Spring
Necklace: Sears
Bracelet: Suzy Shier
Sunnies: Value Village

What am I doing in these photos? They crack me up! I want to do those neat action pictures I see other bloggers doing and one of the ones above is as successful as I've come. Its decent, a long ways from any others I've tried and not posted because I thought they were really ridiculous. Its part of the fun in blogging really though, "the creative process" and so on.... Its hard with a timer though. My little orange light flashes more intensely the closer it comes to taking the picture, but what I'd really like it to do is give me a count down like on the cross walks. Those are handy, can I make it or not? Nope, I'll get run over by an over excited import driver.... Its just a better indicator of where I stand in my choices... You know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!