Monday, August 16, 2010

Tights in August










Blazer: Thrifted
Top: F21
Skirt: Joe Fresh
Pashmina: Street Vendor in Florence
Tights: Milan Fashion Outlet
Oxfords: Spring
Earrings: F21

Tights in August, crazy. But it was 10 degrees celcius. Rainy, windy, cold......

I was looking forward to my hair appt but when I got to the salon I was informed my poor hairdresses had put her back out somehow and that they had called me and left me message to cancel. Obvioiusly I didn't get it, but when I checked my voicemail it was there. Crazy lying phone.... I hope she gets better soon, since shes a pretty awesome hair dresser and is just so fun to chat with! So the hair went into a ponytail for the day...

My sister and I then spent the afternoon hanging out together, and making the most of the miserable weather. We went to this bead store and I found so many amazing beads that I had some seriously cool ideas for as well. Soon.... But I really should finish some other projects I have on the go first! It was a fun afternoon together. Its refreshing to be getting along so well with her after our teenage years of really not getting along!

My sister also played photographer for me and insisted I stand in front of this house which we both think is pretty cool. I mean, that is an individual, unique, not cookie cutter house and I would really like to know what the inside looks like! I will also say good job on the photos, as I have not so much as even cropped any of these. I try to keep the photos as Au Natural as possible but sometimes.... Well, you know...

I almost forgot to gush about these new tights! They're lilac with grey pinstripes which you unfortunately can't see very well given the weather, but I'm sure I'll make great use of them in the future and be able to show off the color!

Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Thats right I am a fantastic photographer. One day I will make millions. ps I always get you to do the coolest poses haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's a bummer that the weather was so horrible...but your outfit was super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!