Friday, August 13, 2010

Technical Difficulties



Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Printed Tank: Roberto Cavalli
Tall Girl Jeans: Hand me downs from Katrina
Red Suede Wedges: Winners
Belt: H & M
Necklace: Le Chateau
Earrings: Street Festival

Oh my goodness! Picture taking did not go so well. The photos kept being blurry, I kept making faces. You wouldn't believe all the photos that got taken and these two were the best ones! Its actually quite funny since you'd think that doing this 5 times a week would make a person get better at this and therefore prevent this sort of thing from happening??? Maybe its in part due to the lack of lighting? They didn't get taken till quite late as I seem to neglact the fact that the days are getting shorter, not longer. Sad but true....

On a different note have you seen all the awesome cute shoes that are coming out for fall? I'm going to have to do a shoe post and show all the fabulous ones I'm putting on my wish list!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. cute. :-)

    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I LOVE this outfit!! The cardigan with the top is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!