Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shoe Lusting


(Image courtesy of Townshoes.com)

Unfortunately I was not able to copy the photos of the shoes from Aldo and Spring and I'm tired and couldn't remember the little trick to get them! Gah! These booties are also quite fantastic from Town Shoes though, and with a reasonable heel.

Today I did one of those fun messy braids that are done on the side and curl around to lie at the front. Crazily enough, my hair is down to the middle of my back but my braid was so short I would put extensions in it so I could have a fun braid like in the magazines I've seen!!! Sadly I rushed from work to meet my mom and sisters to go see Eat, Pray, Love and never took pictures! I'll have to do it again. Maybe with some ridiculous extensions???

Eat, Pray, Love is a fantastic movie FYI. Makes me want to jump on a plane and go traveling again immediately! Country after country. Go learn Italian and whatever else.....

Fino a domani!
(Until tomorrow!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!