Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Lengths




Button Up Shirt: Zara
Cropped Trousers with Bow Tie: Suzy Shier
Necklaces: Street Vendor in Rome & ?
Bracelet: Suzy Shier
Sandals: Winners
Sunnies: Value Village

This morning started out as one of "those" days.... you know the kind.... Sleeping in... Then going to pull out my insurance for the phone number so I can call in about the hail damage I had from Sundays crazy storm! Only to discover I couldn't see my current insurance slip! Then began the search... Through all my papers. Through every purse I own (A few...). Nothing. I'm not sure how this happened. I'm sad to report that this is not the first time this has ever happened to me. It must be a unique talent I have yet to realize.... I did get another faxed and everything so all is good. But its just those mornings with the little things cumatively adding up to make the day as annoying as ever...

 I also forgot my sandwich. I brought the rest of my lunch but forgot my sandwich. I put a fair amount of effort into my sandwiches, layers of meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato sliced and kept in a separate baggy tp prevent soggy bread syndrome and sauces, they're tasty. Not to mention how much I dislike going to the food court and trying to decide what I should eat and dealing with all the line ups. It takes me forever to decide what I actually want, and then just ends up being a complete waste of my lunch break. I'd rather be reading. I mean really...

But you know what? It was a beautiful day, sunny, warm.... Nice dog walks... The sun really just makes my whole day better, at least today it did! And, I'm thankful for it.

What are you thankful for?

I almost didn't say anything about my outfit! I got these pants from Suzy, they are an odd length being just above the ankle, but not quite a capri. I'm looking forward to wearing them with heels as I think that will complement the length quite nice. A gentleman at work today went on and on about how bright my shoes are too. He said they are so bright they almost blinded him. It was quite comical, especially since we were inside and not even near the sunshine.....

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, so chic yet edgy :)

    What am I thankful for? Ummmm my lovely friends, family and boyfriend a nice place to live and of course my blog followers.

    Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!