Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Killer Cute Shoes









Dress: Self made
Shoes: Given to me from Cajun!
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Peacock Ring: Suzy Shier
Sunnies: Value Village

These super cute shoes were given to me from a friend as she had bought them and they ended up being too big. They're Joe Fresh, have a fabulous big gem on the toe with a beige fabric for the shoe. Unfortunately, no matter how cute they are they seriously killed my feet, which is how I came up with the blog post title. Needless to say this will be the only post they ever make, I will now be finding them a new home. Sorry shoes, we just aren't meant to be..... My lovely friend Cajun also gave me a purple pair of flats with cute little ankle straps, so heres hoping they work out better!

How about this brilliant little peacock ring though? Isn't it super cute? I never did get the frog one I showed to Natasha which she ended up getting, but I did get this little marvel. Maybe we can do a trade for a bit or something? Ha ha!

These photos are some of my favorites of late, not even because of the outfit but simply because of the different angles used and how the setting sun was incorporated. I'm hoping I'll keep getting better and think of different ways to include in my blog photos. Let me know if you have any fun ideas......


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!