Friday, August 27, 2010

Cotton Is The Only Answer In This Scorcher!








Dress: Self made
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Gladiator Sandals: Nine West

Another scorcher today, Rusty and I went out for a walk and at the time I had my hair down but after that walk I realized the hair had to go up. I'm thankful for the little cotton dress, breathable, nice and cool... Rusty was roasting, he was dragging behind a lot.

I'd like to say that I made the most of the beautiful weather but it was just too hot. I did have fun in the park doing these photos though. I think it was too hot for the kids even because there was no one there which is quite unusual for this park.

I'm going to watch Globalfest again tonight which is a fireworks competition, the fireworks are done to music over a lake. Tonights performance is by Spain, I've gone for the last 4 years and so far China is still my favorite, although Canada has also done a fantastic show, of course!

Oh dear, why did this not post on Friday? For some reason it just saved as a draft?!

1 comment:

  1. You always have to check in "Edit Posts" to see if it says scheduled right after you hit publish when you're scheduling a post...because lots of times it doesn't work...but if you catch it just go back in and hit publish again (it always seems to save the info) it will then say it's scheduled..it's stupid..I know...when I was away I had to double check all my posts because half of them would say scheduled...the other half said draft...

    Glad your having some good weather there to make up for the hail...it's like Fall here...grrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!