Thursday, August 5, 2010

All Kinds of Awesome




Top: Self made
Ruffled Vest: H & M Rome
Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Flats: Steve  Madden
Necklace: Gift from Natasha

Isn't this necklace "All kinds of awesome!" It gave me a fun title for my post too! It was certainly one of my favorite birthday presents! Yay, for such great friends....
This shirt I made quite some time ago, but the print is so fun I still enjoy it just as much as when I first finished it! I've also decided I need to find some good denim and copy these jeans because they really are my most favorite pair and I'm tiring them out quickly. Gah!

I am currently blasting Dierks Bentley while typing my blog, fun but distracting! Its hard to choose favorites when it comes to his songs but a favorite I don't hear very often is Sweet n' Wild, which he sings with Sarah Buxton. I'm trying to think of who she is????  I really like Dierks Bentley. His songs are always fun and I can't think of a single song of his I don't like. I've seen him in concert a few times and now it makes me wonder when he'll be back.... Sigh.... I decied I should check, no dice. He's going to Windsor, ON but thats his only Canadian stop! Very sad.... maybe I should write to him???

But now I must stop thinking of Dierks and clear my mind! I'm sewing today. Its happening!

5 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! Its great having talented friends hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am so envious of people who can sew. One day I'm going to learn. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.

    Thanks for stopping by G&G.

    ♥ V
    http://www.gritandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you love the necklace!!
    Very cute outfit...I love the vest with the top.
    And well Dierks...I don't think there are words to express my love for him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the necklace girl!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my way too lovely - now go have a fun weekend!!!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Free and Easy Down the Road I Go' is the dierks song i like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!