Friday, July 9, 2010

What A Hottie!






Dress: Self Made
Scarf used as belt: Ardene
Scarf Sandals: Spring
Cowboy Hat: Lammle's
Ring: Gift from Natasha
Skinny gold bangles: Dollar store
Big Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Earrings: Street Vendor

What a great day I'm having! I'm not just saying that because its my day off (A rarity in itself), but because I got to paint my toe nails, trim my fingernails which had gotten horribly long (I can't stand long nails, they drive me crazy!), talk to Natasha for at least an hour I think, and finally sewed the zipper into this dress which I can't even remember when I made it! Since the zipper took about 5 minutes to put in I'm really wondering why on earth I didn't do it sooner... I mean really.... Plus it means something new to wear! 
This afternoon I'm hoping to get some more sewing done as well, perhaps draft up a romper for myself... Which reminds me I need more drafting paper, how sad if I had gotten home from doing my errands and then remembered.... I'm also making greek turkey burgers for dinner and they are going to be delicious!!! Its also a beautiful day out, incredibly if not uncomfortable because its so hot but its just so must nicer than all this dreary rain, we've been having ALL THE TIME.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty...glad you finally took the time to finish it!!
    Great pictures...I'm glad to see some detail shots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!