Friday, July 23, 2010

To The Max






Rusty and Max catching their breath after numerous swims in the river.

Binx looking cute all clipped and wearing a bandana

My mom told me all the names of these flowers which I of course cannot remember but I do remember she said they are all in the same family. Go me!




Maxi Dress: Street vendor in Rome
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Sunnies: Value Village
Earrings: Made by my sister
Sandals: Winners

As evident, my mom enjoyed taking photos for me. I came out to pick up the tent trailer and had photo's taken here as it is my favorite place with all the flowers. It was too difficult to choose between all of them so I just didn't! Binx is looking as cute as ever as he just got clipped and is wearing a cute little bandana the groomers sent him home in.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to bother taking in the dress but I think I will after wearing it as it was definitely a little loose in the back. I was just being lazy after it took me forever to iron!!!
I think the beau just got home though so I must go, we're loading up and going camping this weekend. Its his birthday so I'm taking him away into nature so he can do some fishing.

Hopre you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great maxi dress and your pup is adorable!

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOO love your Maxi!! And these pics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!