Saturday, July 17, 2010

Still With The Hat




Fedora: Vendor at Stampede
Tank: Suzy Shier
Ruffled Vest: H & M
Shorts: Joe Fresh
Gladiator Sandals: Nine West
Bangles: TenThousand Villages

My sister and I went out to a movie and she had fun taking pictures of me as seen above. Although when I came down stairs in my shorts she said she had forgotten how very pale my legs were and that they were super bright and blinding! Thanks Kayleigh.... The pictures on the playground are the result of her insisting I do some action shots on the playground because standing on the grass was so boring..... So I sat on the slide... And stood by the monkey bars which I was far too big to actually do since my feet would drag along on the ground! 
This post is extremely late due to me forgetting about it and being sidetracked by all the visitors at the house right now. The beau is hosting a weekend stag party for a buddy.... So far so good.....

I'm still loving this hat, it just makes the whole outfit come together!

2 comments:

  1. I love the poses!
    Purple & Green is one of my favorite colour combos!...so glad you found a hat...because it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes. Great hat. Looks like you had fun shooting these too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!