Monday, July 12, 2010

Stampede Time





Dress: Winners
Vest: Vintage
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Gift from Natasha
Black Leather Satchel: Street Market in Milan
Cowboy Boots: No Idea.. They're Oldies!

This was my outfit for stampeding today. I figured I might as well wear it to work as well and show my stampede spirit, however as per the norm of Calgary this year we had a horrible storm this afternoon that turned the day into a stormy mess! This includes hail the size of golf balls that have covered the hood of the Beau's Jeep in dings! So I ended up changing into jeans, a trench coat and a pashmina to keep warm while out tonight!!!
I loved reading Kimberellie's blog about cowboy boots this weekend especially since I knew I would be wearing mine much more often with the warmer weather. Dresses and cowboy boots are a summer favorite of mine! Hopefully I will get to do this a few more times, because we can't always keep getting all this rain, can we??? I was trying to think of where these boots came from and I'm coming up blank, I just remember wearing them as a teenager horse showing and them being way too big that I always felt like they were going to fall off my feet! I also had fun with my hair this morning and just blew it out with my fingers to give it a wavy gypsy kind of look... Its borderline frizzy out of control but I love it. Especially nice to have a good hair day since I keep thinking about how nice it would be to have short hair! Its been long for a couple years now and I think its time to go soon... I'm just so bad for changing my mind about what I want to do with it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this outfit!!! Everything about it is perfect!!!
    And yes your hair looks amazing like that!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!