Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scarf Mixing





Crochet Top: Victorias Secret
Tank: Smart Set
Capri's: Chado
Shoes: Spring
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages

I changed the  scarves on my sandals. I've had these sandals for a couple years and they came with the pink printed version as well, which I have worn on my blog more than a couple times. I even have sheer fabric that I want to finish the edges on so I can change up the sandals even more. One of these days, or in this case years.... Oh dear!
Those are rain drops on the pavement in my shoe shot. The weatherman went on and on about how the rain wasn't going to get us but I figured I had better take photos just in case. It rained buckets moments after this and kept up for quite some time. The beau looked like a drowned rat by the time he parked the Jeep and met me in the theatre later on in the evening.  Brianna 1 - Weather guy 0! My score is probably a little higher because I generally never believe the weather guy. He seems nice, but he really can't control the weather nor predict it. Sorry dude.
The funniest part of pictures was that I had a neighbor out on the patio wondering why in the world I was taking photos of myself. Quite funny. Its times like that when I miss living out on a farm and not having neighbors!

1 comment:

  1. That top is one of my favorites...
    I always peek to see if my neighbors are outback...it seams like there's always someone..so I've figured out how to discreetly take pictures (lean camera on deck...step back..)..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!