Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Milk Maid... I Think Not!





Jacket: Store in Florence
Button up shirt: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Random store in Cranbrook
Earrings: ???

I decided to try milk maid braids. Then I was running out of time and couldn't remember out to finish them at the top so I'm not even sure if I did them right. It was something different though, and nice and cool to have my hair up. Even though the weather hasn't been that warm I've certainly been enjoying putting my hair up as I just stay that much cooler. This hair close up is also great because it shows off some of the lovely quilt stitching on my still amazing leather jacket. Yay!
I had fun with the beau taking these photos in the park again. I miss the old swings that had the solid seat though instead of these flimsy ones that squeeze you! Worst invention ever! And so much harder to jump out of when you get the swing going.....
Its the beaus birthday today so I must get going....

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is super cute! I love the jacket... and the skirt! Actually I just like your whole darn outfit! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!!
    I hate being so behind on blog reading...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!