Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lace Tough

I'm a little blinded by the sunlight....




Lace Vest: Gift from Natasha she made it!
Belt: H&M
Knit Top: Zellers
Cargo Pants: Winners
Purse: Winners
Necklaces: Gift from Grandparents & F21

A pretty casual outfit today, but it ended up having some fun elements to it. I love this vest and I had fun playing it up with these cargos to give it that tough edge! These cargos were actually my little sisters from quite a few years back and then she didn't want them, gave them to me and I've been enjoying them ever since!
I've been having a frustrating morning trying to upload songs onto my ipod while writing my blog. Needless to say this multi tasking has taken me so long! I've done this so many times and yet every time I forget and have to go through the process all over. I don't know why I seem to have a mental block in this particular area.

I am happy to report that I have won and I have been able to upload my songs! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do enjoy this outfit very much. Love the pop of yellow with the belt and the pop of red! with the lip necklace. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this soooo much!!
    I'm so glad I made one for you and myself..this way I get to see how you style it..which shows me all sorts of new ways to wear it!!
    However if I was like that rude person who told me I couldn't wear the lace vest with casual clothes I'd have to say that this outfit is TOTALLY WRONG!!...But we all know that's totally not true...because this outfit it magic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!