Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Another Day Of Chaos



Knit Cardigan: Suzy Shier
Ruffled Tank: Winners
Capris: The Gap
Ballerina Flats: DSW
Necklace: ???

Life has just been so crazy lately I don't even know where to begin. So I just don't think I will! From here on out I'm hoping everything will be much calmer and I won't be quite so frantic running around trying to get things done! Heres hoping....
I'm hoping I will finally be making some time for myself to get some sewing done. I've been getting quite upset at myself lately since it seems as though I'm never going to get any of the projects made that I want to. I was going to say that I'm letting summer pass me by but as we just don't seem to be getting much of a summer I'm not bothering!
So heres to sewing time and some consistantly nice summer weather....

2 comments:

  1. well I hope you can get some sewing done...at least you won't have a small child pushing on the foot pedal making your (brand new) sewing machine spin out of control...

    PSST...I can't see your shoes in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life gets hard sometimes. But you should ALWAYS make time for yourself. Without time for yourself I think a person could go crazy. In order to start some sewing you should pick out a certain day to just do it.

    LOVE YOUR SHOES BTW!!!

    Also, please check out my blog :)

    www.kaylag-weightloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!