Monday, July 26, 2010

Buttons Galore





Buttons: Value Village
Jeans: Bluenotes
Striped T: Joe Fresh
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Shoes: Spring
Sunnies: Value Village

So I found this bag of buttons at Value Village back when I was thrifting my hawaiien outfit for my birthday. my friend Mandy and I split them and above are a couple of my favorites. Theres even some old Chrysler buttons that maybe the service guys wore back in the day that are quite funny. But lets face it, it doesn't get much better than the "Lets not meet by ACCIDENT" button. Another great find was the sunnies, when I first got them the beau looked and me and said he wanted to get contacts so he could wear silly sunglasses as well! I remember that everytime I put them on and it still cracks me up!
By the time I got around to taking these photo's the sun had come out and I was starting to roast! I ended up having to change into a tank and shorts it just got so hot out! This is not me complaining, just wonderfully surprised since when I got up it was so cloudy and raining on and off and I was just running out to do errands anyways... Thankfully Alberta weather can never make its mind up and the above is what I ended up with. Yay!

Aren't these shoes still just fabulous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!