Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beaded All Through






Vest: Vintage
Tank: Gift from Natasha
Jeans: Smart Set
Necklace: Sears
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages

This necklace was a major score of mine the other day. I just past by it on my way to the escalator and saw it out of the corner of my eye. Of course it didn't have a price tag on it but seeing that I was feeling pretty amazed by this piece I decided I would find a sales associate and ask. The lady was so nice she said "oh, how does $4.99 sound?" I though that sounded pretty awesome! I paid a total of $4 in the end as I get a discount through the gentleman I do alteration for which also added to the awesomeness of this find!
I`m also excited to I worked a new way to wear this tank since I absolutely love it and its just too warm to wear a cardigan with all the time but I can`t wear spaghetti straps to work so ta da!!!!

And another day of wearing my hair up, its just nice to have it neat and out of the way and then I don`t fiddle with it either!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the necklace! I also really like the headband, very chic! And how clever of you to think of the vest! Once again, another great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!