Tuesday, July 20, 2010

At Long Last




Jacket: Suzy Shier
Blouse: Gift from Natasha
Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Shoes: Spring
Earrings: Gift

Okay, I have been on the hunt for a pair of these shoes for a couple months now. There was that gorgeous pair from Feet First I had posted on my blog but the last of my size they had, had a black mark on the toe and it wouldn't come off and I knew that would drive me crazy! Then I went to Italy and didn't find any there but have been quite skint since my trip that I haven't really looked since then. Then I found a cute pair in grey at Aldo but they didn't have my size nor did any other store or their mothership since the clerk offered to have them shipped to me. But then I came across these in Spring! Yay!!!! When I confessed to the Beau that I had caved and bought a pair of shoes he admitted that he thought my self control had been quite amazing in all these months. He's also very jealous as he wants a man pair. Does anyone know where I could find a pair? I think that these shoes makes it the second time I've shopped at the mall since Xmas! When I think of it that way I even surprise myself! Now I would like to get a brown pair.... Suzy shier has a new collection coming out based on an Annie Hall theme which I am quite excited about. As well as all the military inspired clothing we've been putting out lately....

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! New shoes!! Your feet look like penguins!! haha...just bugging you...I like them...I'm sure you can wear them with all sorts of cute outfits!! Would love to see Rob in a pair as well.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!