Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whoopsie....














Jacket: Bebe
Knit Wrap: Suzy Shier
Knit Tank: Suzy Shier
Earl Jeans: Winners
Over the knee boots: Bakers
Belt: Zara
Pashmina: Florence Street Market

This was my outfit on Sunday, the beau took them for me before we headed out. I meant to schedule this post for Monday since I knew I would most likely get side tracked preparing for my special guests to arrive. But then we headed out to dinner before our movie and clearly the post never happened. Obviously I was right in assuming I would get side tracked Monday because then I didn't post that day either.... Go me... But my amazing friend Natasha is here with her precious daughter Vyla and I must go... We'll be posting our outfits from our girls night out to SATC 2 later too which I'm sure will be awesome!!!

I will just say that even though the weather has been crap, I made the most of it by wearing my most favorite boots! I'm not sure how well over the knee boots will work when it gets hot, so heres to making the most of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!